In the absence of my boys lately, I haven't felt very inspired. There's only so much one can say about the schizophrenic nature of the New Zealand/England relationship.
This creative fella, on the other hand, has written a guide to cricket blogging, a detailed and highly comprehensive analysis of why Kevin Pietersen is his all-time favourite cricketer and an expository essay about the speculated ruination of Ishant Sharma involving Tania Zaetta, all in the space of just over 24 hours. I can only aspire to such greatness.
Now if I was as good at science as Jrod is at making stuff up, I'd have pursued a career in medicine. Alas it was not to be. But during my days of high school chemistry, one of my friends came up with a great equation to sum up our teacher, and I think it applies quite well to everyone's favourite South African.
NaCl + children ---> yummy dinner for Graeme. His hunger is never-ending so children is the limiting reagent.
Personally, I think Graeme is... actually, never mind.
- ► 2009 (51)
- Outing the cricket demons
- Hot cross Poms
- News from the world of Australian cricket
- Cricket chemistry
- Decisions that shit me
- Hairy Maclary is back, but most certainly not sexy...
- Who wants to go a knight rider?
- Steph Broad and the doom of cricket
- Glenn McGrath: still useful
- The empire strikes back...
- "I come hither to die"
- New Zealand are great
- Do England actually want to win?
- Justin's going
- Like feeding time at the zoo...
- Pure NZ, 100%, oh yeah
- It's over
- Andrew Symonds shares the love
- Woes and woefulness
- ▼ March (19)