Oh my goodness. The cricket highlights are on. Michael Vaughan is on the telly. Swoon! It's been a while between drinks.
New Zealand are off to a pretty average start, but I've been in touch with the boys and made it very clear that I expect better tomorrow. They seemed to understand. It is good to see Matthew Hoggard again (even better when his playing is mediocre, what a considerate chap he is!).
To follow up on my front-line reporting of Ronald, here he is looking rather morose. Poor love. I saw the replay, it looked very "ouch". Guess he wasn't faking to get to Mt Hutt.
I really wish the Barmy Army would just shut up. Am I alone in this sentiment? Hearing them carrying on ruins my cricket-viewing. It's great to be loyal, but maybe they could demonstrate their loyalty in other ways... a vow of silence springs to mind. I suppose it's good to know they don't just stalk us... just because they wish their relatives had stolen a loaf of bread...
Oh, and the clown showed us all he really is a humble bloke...
- ► 2009 (51)
- Outing the cricket demons
- Hot cross Poms
- News from the world of Australian cricket
- Cricket chemistry
- Decisions that shit me
- Hairy Maclary is back, but most certainly not sexy...
- Who wants to go a knight rider?
- Steph Broad and the doom of cricket
- Glenn McGrath: still useful
- The empire strikes back...
- "I come hither to die"
- New Zealand are great
- Do England actually want to win?
- Justin's going
- Like feeding time at the zoo...
- Pure NZ, 100%, oh yeah
- It's over
- Andrew Symonds shares the love
- Woes and woefulness
- ▼ March (19)