So much to say, so little time.
Most importantly, I saw this picture and wondered who the girl with Brendon McCullum was.
He looks like the girl we all knew Taylor Hanson was. That's right. Taylor Hanson.
You know I'm right. I also realised that the girl in the first photo was born in the same year that I was. This made me dislike him even more. Evil, girly git.
I really think that with Steph Broad, they did take the good advice of someone, who may or may not have been The Atheist, and recruit from the girls' team.
I had something awesome lined up for England's win, but it didn't eventuate. Not to worry, hopefully it'll be available for the next one, I should plenty of time (years in fact) to get it organised.
- ► 2009 (51)
- Outing the cricket demons
- Hot cross Poms
- News from the world of Australian cricket
- Cricket chemistry
- Decisions that shit me
- Hairy Maclary is back, but most certainly not sexy...
- Who wants to go a knight rider?
- Steph Broad and the doom of cricket
- Glenn McGrath: still useful
- The empire strikes back...
- "I come hither to die"
- New Zealand are great
- Do England actually want to win?
- Justin's going
- Like feeding time at the zoo...
- Pure NZ, 100%, oh yeah
- It's over
- Andrew Symonds shares the love
- Woes and woefulness
- ▼ March (19)