Gather your mates and find the rustiest pitchforks in your neighbourhood...
Chris Rogers is defecting to Victoria.
This is what cricinfo are saying, however a commercial radio station as just announced that although he has said he is deserting the Warriors, he's not yet sure where he's going.
"It's true, I'm a tosser," he said, stopping short of admitting that he is moving to Victoria to be with his people.
I liked this charlie. He has style, potential, he's got a future. I even thought he was cute for imitating Daniel Vettori with his onfield fashion, despite being a ranga, but no.
He takes my support and the support of every West Aussie launches it back at us from a monster-sized trebuchet.
The knives are out now.
- ► 2009 (51)
- I heart test cricket
- And to whoever searched...
- Harbhajan Singh slapped Sreesanth. Or did he?
- Shane Watson does something
- Guest blog: Where's Zimbabwe?
- Claimed by me
- Toss under spotlights
- The life and times of Graeme Smith
- Another reason Michael Clarke shits me
- Chris Rogers is going to hel-
- Alastair Cook naked
- Anger, hurt, desertion, it's all here
- India suck
- More more more cricket demons
- More subcontinental bewilderment
- More from the realm of recent happenings
- Blog demons
- ▼ April (17)