A blog by the Full Tosser:
With Miss Field on holidays, sipping Pina Coladas and humming that great 10CC tune, it is left up to me to keep this end up.
Being relatively new to the cricket blogosphere and the fact that every cricket and his ball is talking mostly about the IPL, I would like to turn our attention to the state of Zimbabwean Cricket.
Did you know that Mugabe is a patron of Zimbabwe Cricket!?!
My point is unfortunately made...
- ► 2009 (51)
- And to whoever searched...
- Harbhajan Singh slapped Sreesanth. Or did he?
- Shane Watson does something
- Guest blog: Where's Zimbabwe?
- Claimed by me
- Toss under spotlights
- The life and times of Graeme Smith
- Another reason Michael Clarke shits me
- Chris Rogers is going to hel-
- Alastair Cook naked
- Anger, hurt, desertion, it's all here
- India suck
- More more more cricket demons
- More subcontinental bewilderment
- More from the realm of recent happenings
- Blog demons
- ▼ April (16)