I was delighted to hear that India crashed and burned against South Africa today.
Would I go so far as to say that it made my day? Yes, yes I would. And to think I was horrified when we were all out for less than one hundred against South Africa... in a one dayer.
Here is a lovely photograph.
The illustrious world of cricket blogging has reacted beautifully.
One called it humiliating carnage.
Someone else suggested yelping like demented puppies was involved.
Ouch!! was another reaction.
One is even hailing it as full blown rape and pillaging and the ultimate epic fail (although he's a Pom, so he would, wouldn't he?)
So it would seem the concensus is that today's cricket in India was a violent and unpleasant affair.
I am not so sure. I think it's a crack up. Thanks, South Africa!
Still, my violent interpretation of day one is thus...
It's like South Africa are at this point (Grond and all)...
While India are still here...
A bit of catching up to do!
Elsewhere, Jrod has given up on Bryce McGain. Poor Bryce is becoming more and more undesirable. Or less and less desirable, depending on how you look at it. Either way, Jrod has burnt him off like a plantarwart.
This re-enactment of Bryce's reaction to the severing of apparently very loyal ties is interpreted here by an Uruk Hai playing the role of Jrod and a small child playing the role of Bryce.
It's a cruel world.
- ► 2009 (51)
- And to whoever searched...
- Harbhajan Singh slapped Sreesanth. Or did he?
- Shane Watson does something
- Guest blog: Where's Zimbabwe?
- Claimed by me
- Toss under spotlights
- The life and times of Graeme Smith
- Another reason Michael Clarke shits me
- Chris Rogers is going to hel-
- Alastair Cook naked
- Anger, hurt, desertion, it's all here
- India suck
- More more more cricket demons
- More subcontinental bewilderment
- More from the realm of recent happenings
- Blog demons
- ▼ April (16)