For anyone who cares, Shane Warne drove his Mercedes (see previous post) into a tram in Melbourne. Here is the "Channel 9 Exclusive" which was taken from a peeping tom's window. It's worth a look just to hear the guy say "It's Shane Warne!"
Also. Here is one funny photo of Neil McKenzie.
Well it made me laugh, anyway.
Let us see, India conveniently rounded off the day's play with a wicket, which ended South Africa's innings on 265. Graeme's boys started well enough, and were at one point 152/1, but collapsed and lost 9 wickets for 113, which is very crappy.
Does anyone else find it mildly amusing that Graeme Smith was out on 69, considering the poor lad can't get a girlfriend?
For a comprehensive update go here (although there's a pretty good chance you meandered over from there).
If India win the series will be drawn. So... carn South Africa!
Finally, and on an unrelated note, I'd just like to point out that this week the French did something that the English couldn't, although I praise their efforts.
- ► 2009 (51)
- And to whoever searched...
- Harbhajan Singh slapped Sreesanth. Or did he?
- Shane Watson does something
- Guest blog: Where's Zimbabwe?
- Claimed by me
- Toss under spotlights
- The life and times of Graeme Smith
- Another reason Michael Clarke shits me
- Chris Rogers is going to hel-
- Alastair Cook naked
- Anger, hurt, desertion, it's all here
- India suck
- More more more cricket demons
- More subcontinental bewilderment
- More from the realm of recent happenings
- Blog demons
- ▼ April (16)