By request here is Matthew Hayden's daemon, Maisie.
If he ate this thing, well, I'd be impressed.
Matt and Maisie like to spend their spare time on muddy embankments, he fishes and she swims. She used to play games with Matt's kids in which she pretended to be the crocodile chasing Captain Hook, until a nasty accident involving weed killer, a shovel and a particularly large fishing hook nearly ended in tragedy.
Steph Broad and Sisinelli are as vain as KP and Tiessa are arrogant. They constantly reassure each other that they are lookin' gorgeous, but it's all a bit pointless because neither of them ever doubted it for a minute. In fact, Sisinelli's paws have never touched the ground. One day, when Steph shaves for the first time, the pair are planning to splash out on a day spa. Their favourite TV shows include America's Next Top Model and Project Runway.
Haha I found that photo of Steph on a page called When Only Hot Will Do. God help us!
Michael and Torin enjoy long walks on the beach and dinners in small restaurants. Torin is unusual as he can travel quite far from Michael. When he wanders off on his own up the sand dunes, Michael can often be heard shouting "where the bloody hell are you?" Torin has, on occasion, been mistaken for Naomi Watts' daemon, Bristan, who is also a wallaby.
- ► 2009 (51)
- I heart test cricket
- And to whoever searched...
- Harbhajan Singh slapped Sreesanth. Or did he?
- Shane Watson does something
- Guest blog: Where's Zimbabwe?
- Claimed by me
- Toss under spotlights
- The life and times of Graeme Smith
- Another reason Michael Clarke shits me
- Chris Rogers is going to hel-
- Alastair Cook naked
- Anger, hurt, desertion, it's all here
- India suck
- More more more cricket demons
- More subcontinental bewilderment
- More from the realm of recent happenings
- Blog demons
- ▼ April (17)