As if I ever have holidays.
If you haven't seen the video of Shane Watson's bat breaking, check it out. Apparently Brett Lee was involved. Filthy.
I can't make out which brand it is... must be an English one. Shoddy I tell you. I bet the management of whichever company it was cringed when they saw that footage.
I think maybe cricinfo Australia are having a slow news day... I can't think of anything else that could have prompted the headline "Australia too small to host premier league".
Thank you for pointing that out to us.
Australia are going to tour Pakistan twice in two years. Apparently. April '09 and August '10. I guess we committed to two so that when we change our mind about the first one we can say "but lucky we'd planned to come across next year, aren't we brilliant?!"
Anyway, to this news I say... let's go! Miss Field's Extreme Cricket Tours. $4,000,000 will buy your return airfare, 3.5 nights accommodation, one meal, and the opportunity to wave at Andrew Symonds. Bargain in anyone's book.
Also, some ranga made a century against some hokey county team, to which I say.... Chris who?
And here is Ricky Ponting.
- ► 2009 (51)
- I heart test cricket
- And to whoever searched...
- Harbhajan Singh slapped Sreesanth. Or did he?
- Shane Watson does something
- Guest blog: Where's Zimbabwe?
- Claimed by me
- Toss under spotlights
- The life and times of Graeme Smith
- Another reason Michael Clarke shits me
- Chris Rogers is going to hel-
- Alastair Cook naked
- Anger, hurt, desertion, it's all here
- India suck
- More more more cricket demons
- More subcontinental bewilderment
- More from the realm of recent happenings
- Blog demons
- ▼ April (17)