Today is my birthday. I haven't aged a day? You're too kind.
Here is my last birthday cake, which I am particularly proud of...
While I will do my best to refrain from making too many references to hobbits and magic rings, I have decided to dedicate a birthday post to, well, me. Precious.
A little indulgence, a little 'crazy fangirl', something just a tiny bit out of the ordinary... (no arguments, thank you, it's my birthday not yours)
I'm rather disappointed about the low resolution. No justice done at all. Still, here is my blog-birthday present to me.
Made during the last World Cup final, by my dear friend Peggs McGrath...
"That's right, I am very sexy."
Taduh. Now, if you would like to contribute to my birthday post, please email any photos or links to email@example.com and I shall upload them here. Appropriate ones, thanks. There will be no Harbhajan Singh on this birthday post! And if any of you have spotted that photo of MV on cricket.com.au, well I don't want that one either. Hmph.
Now don't forget to put it in the diary/Blackberry/other for next year. May 12. And then go out and celebrate me. And toast the Australian cricket team.
EDIT: Beautiful art from Sasha...
and The Atheist...
which I will treasure. Anonymous also sent a very recent photo of Ricky Ponting.
Annnnnd check out this masterpiece from Julie, currently also residing as my desktop wallpaper...
- ► 2009 (51)
- Oh dear, Graeme
- And then he conquered Facebook
- Daniel Vettori, Discworld overlord?
- New Zealand: letting the world down
- We're going to the Island!
- See how they run
- Oh baby!
- "Forget the Oz Open, get the VB open"
- Ricky Ponting's ultimate new accessory
- Why you should give me all your money
- Ricky Ponting does something
- True lies
- Blue... VB... headwear... nooo...
- Tipping yes for humiliation
- Kia Ora bro
- And then she rose out of the ashes...
- This is not a pipe
- Thoughts from the trenches
- I took my love down to Violet Hill.
- ▼ May (19)