What the hell? Blue peak caps? We're not England!
But apparently it's not all about advertising. It's because Brad Haddin doesn't have a Baggy Green as yet and they were concerned about uniformity.
Who do they think they're kidding? This is a very lame excuse and just doesn't cut it.
If they're worried about uniformity, why didn't they all wear their wide-brimmed white hats? They look good and those hats are way better for sun protection anyway.
And if Brad Haddin is going to play Test matches, just give him the damn Baggy Green, losing the pomp and circumstance is a damn sight better than this alternative.
Those Baggy Greens are a defining point for that team, look at them lined up in those next to the Poms in their Vodafone hats, and we all know who looks the part.
- December (24)
- November (7)
- October (16)
- September (1)
- August (7)
- July (14)
- June (17)
- Oh dear, Graeme
- And then he conquered Facebook
- Daniel Vettori, Discworld overlord?
- New Zealand: letting the world down
- We're going to the Island!
- See how they run
- Oh baby!
- "Forget the Oz Open, get the VB open"
- Ricky Ponting's ultimate new accessory
- Why you should give me all your money
- Ricky Ponting does something
- True lies
- Blue... VB... headwear... nooo...
- Tipping yes for humiliation
- Kia Ora bro
- And then she rose out of the ashes...
- This is not a pipe
- Thoughts from the trenches
- I took my love down to Violet Hill.
- I heart test cricket
- April (16)
- March (20)
- February (36)
- January (19)