That there exists this picture of Ross Taylor on cricinfo as his profile photo is deserving of a post of its own.
During the 2007 Australia/England/New Zealand ODI tri-series I was watching an Australia/New Zealand match from a gorgeous holiday house in Dunsborough.
Anyway. At this time I got an SMS from my mother claiming that young Ross looks like Ioan Gruffudd, aka Horatio Hornblower. This prompted a 'hmmm, are you sure??' reply from me.
A few minutes later her response read "Aha. Have put my glasses on. He is a bro!"
Not even ow. Go New Zealand!!
- ► 2009 (51)
- Oh dear, Graeme
- And then he conquered Facebook
- Daniel Vettori, Discworld overlord?
- New Zealand: letting the world down
- We're going to the Island!
- See how they run
- Oh baby!
- "Forget the Oz Open, get the VB open"
- Ricky Ponting's ultimate new accessory
- Why you should give me all your money
- Ricky Ponting does something
- True lies
- Blue... VB... headwear... nooo...
- Tipping yes for humiliation
- Kia Ora bro
- And then she rose out of the ashes...
- This is not a pipe
- Thoughts from the trenches
- I took my love down to Violet Hill.
- ▼ May (19)