Well I'm pleased.
Until Michael Clarke rocks into the West Indies the (second) main man is......
A West Australian! And a real one, one who stayed.
In other good news for, well me, Brad Hodge the Attractive is replacing Michael Clarke the Weed.
Roll on Jamaica!
I'm promoting Michael Hussey to the status of King. Which technically, according to me at least, makes him King Cricket. I'd Paint (yes Paint) a crown on him but a certain other blogger may sue me for stealing his idea (or whatever that is in lawyery words, or at least not quite so late words (look I'm tired, it's been a long day.))... there are lawyers out there, you know.
But here he is, none the less.
Actually, in case you're not as perceptive as I am, it isn't Michael Hussey. Not that one at least. But this is what Google images gave me so it's while you're damn well getting you ungrateful little shits.
His eyebrows are better manicured than mine. I'm not sure who that's insulting.
Maybe it's a woman with REALLY badly managed PCOS.
Actually he's in the Most Wanted List for California, so keep your eyes peeled.
Ah shut up.
- ► 2009 (51)
- Oh dear, Graeme
- And then he conquered Facebook
- Daniel Vettori, Discworld overlord?
- New Zealand: letting the world down
- We're going to the Island!
- See how they run
- Oh baby!
- "Forget the Oz Open, get the VB open"
- Ricky Ponting's ultimate new accessory
- Why you should give me all your money
- Ricky Ponting does something
- True lies
- Blue... VB... headwear... nooo...
- Tipping yes for humiliation
- Kia Ora bro
- And then she rose out of the ashes...
- This is not a pipe
- Thoughts from the trenches
- I took my love down to Violet Hill.
- ▼ May (19)