Today is a happy day.
Today I was offered a kick-arse job.
Today I resigned from my current job.
Today I saw the new Indiana Jones film (did I mention I saw Prince Caspian three weeks in advance of its release, yes yes it's true, and it gave me a brilliant idea, you'll see).
To celebrate my happiness (it's slowly creeping back - now you're at home) I am going to make some declarations that I wouldn't on most days. I guess some of them are straight out lies, but here we go nonetheless...
Does not use Botox.
Not a traitor.
Not a rudderless hippie with a hunting knife strapped to his shin.
I love rangas.
His own children.
Not entering a sham marriage, straight and in love.
Not Brett Lee.
- ► 2009 (51)
- Oh dear, Graeme
- And then he conquered Facebook
- Daniel Vettori, Discworld overlord?
- New Zealand: letting the world down
- We're going to the Island!
- See how they run
- Oh baby!
- "Forget the Oz Open, get the VB open"
- Ricky Ponting's ultimate new accessory
- Why you should give me all your money
- Ricky Ponting does something
- True lies
- Blue... VB... headwear... nooo...
- Tipping yes for humiliation
- Kia Ora bro
- And then she rose out of the ashes...
- This is not a pipe
- Thoughts from the trenches
- I took my love down to Violet Hill.
- ▼ May (19)