Luke Ronchi has got the call. He's gonna GET A BAGGY GREEN! He's going to the West Indies! He's going to hang out with Ricky Ponting! He's going to play cricket! I'm envious of all these things.
Brad Haddin broke a finger (heh heh. Who said that?!) and is in doubt.
So, while I hope Brad's injury isn't too serious, I hope it's serious enough to keep him out for as long as it takes for Luke to prove himself and cement a place in the team. Knowing our cricket team, that may take a while.
I would also just like to say that I am aware many of you dislike Simon Katich, but I think I reserve the right to dislike him the most, as he abandoned Western Australia.
You all know how I feel about deserters.
And we all know that the darkest circles of hell are reserved for mutineers and traitors.
- ► 2009 (51)
- KP speaks (and thinks)
- An online novel for the blogrolls
- Chinaman serves it up to the BBC
- England/New Zealand match commentators wonder...
- In summary
- Leadership in cricket
- Steve Waugh: Status Confirmed
- Jane's gone
- Cricket tipping: Round whatever-it-is
- Ian Bell, a Facebook legend
- When the world lets you down
- Hooray for Jrod
- Cricket like teenage girls
- Jacques... a bit more popular than Graeme
- An ode to The England
- A brief exchange
- Luke's turn!
- ▼ June (17)