I seem to have missed Australia's tour of the West Indies.
Michael Clarke got an award.
It went well. Five-nil in fact. Sound familiar? But this is only one dayers. Imagine a Test five-nil whitewash. Imagine that. Can you? Go on.
So in the ICC Test rankings, England are only third to India by 1 point.
This worries me. If England are ranked second at the end of the year I will have to humiliate myself in some fashion.
So, I'm going to say something I never dreamt I would... I'm relying on South Africa not to let me down. Go South Africa!
Right now they are playing England.
Unfortunately, England are 0-71. Yuck. And like, wtf South Africa?
Also, David Lloyd has a particularly annoying voice. I wish he would stop talking. But no.
Graeme Smith is still single.
- ► 2009 (51)
- A new Ponting
- A win for WA
- My application to coach New Zealand
- When cricket bloggers go crazy...
- Not quite Billy No-mates
- Bad light, as one would say
- Vaughan: Men... AND cricket. No, wait...
- The many faces of Graeme Smith
- Missing in action
- "I'm sorry, I thought you said you were deaf..."
- Life on Mars?
- Cricket... AND men...
- A token post
- The English Stratagem (By The Full Tosser)
- ▼ July (14)