As I'm sure you've all read, Jrod has started a new blog, for all things movies, music and books.
My suspicion that he is actually a Time Lord with amazing time and space manipulation skills still stands. All he needs is a Time Lord name. I will call him... The Blogger.
Some would say that being such a hillbilly, I'm not qualified to write for such a beacon of pop culture, but judge for yourself.
You'll not only find Jrod at his best, Sportsfreak's evil twin Leg Break made an appearance, and it also looks like someone is regretting a certain bet, and looking to get out of it. I don't think so somehow!
It's like The Brady Bunch meets The War of the Worlds.
- ► 2009 (51)
- A new Ponting
- A win for WA
- My application to coach New Zealand
- When cricket bloggers go crazy...
- Not quite Billy No-mates
- Bad light, as one would say
- Vaughan: Men... AND cricket. No, wait...
- The many faces of Graeme Smith
- Missing in action
- "I'm sorry, I thought you said you were deaf..."
- Life on Mars?
- Cricket... AND men...
- A token post
- The English Stratagem (By The Full Tosser)
- ▼ July (14)