The third best bum in cricket is moving to Western Australia. That's right, Mitchell Johnson is going to play for the Warriors.
His girlfriend, Jessica Bratich (here you go, lads), who, remarkably, is not blonde, plays some sport or other at elite level and is based here. Karate, I think.
He wanted to continue to play for Queensland while living in Perth, but it wasn't to be.
We get them any way we can. Any ideas who we should honey trap next? God knows the Warriors need some help.
What was the name of that ranga who defected to some other state? Chris someone? Meh.
- ► 2009 (51)
- A new Ponting
- A win for WA
- My application to coach New Zealand
- When cricket bloggers go crazy...
- Not quite Billy No-mates
- Bad light, as one would say
- Vaughan: Men... AND cricket. No, wait...
- The many faces of Graeme Smith
- Missing in action
- "I'm sorry, I thought you said you were deaf..."
- Life on Mars?
- Cricket... AND men...
- A token post
- The English Stratagem (By The Full Tosser)
- ▼ July (14)