A person this evening searched "Brad Hodge underrated" and got to my blog.
Yes. This person was from Victoria.
Would anyone like to hazard a guess about this?
Sounds like Brad, 5ft10, Victoria, seeks empathy, any kind, from anywhere.
- ► 2009 (51)
- Att: board of selectors
- Hey BlackCaps
- My Joernaal - day 24
- Girly squeals abound
- Turning the screws
- When all else fails...
- Binga, bad to worse
- My Joernaal - day 22
- Aussies to smash Poms in charity match... right?
- Please go away!
- Festivity ahoy
- My Joernaal - day 18
- Ponting - not the worst
- Inadequate solutions to monumental problems
- My Joernaal - day 17
- Ponting denounces graciousness
- One night, a few glasses of Wolf Blass later...
- Australia wins again!
- Bunking off work
- Cricket in sunny Perth
- Retired crickets: more interesting than the curren...
- Cricket Etc
- My first match of the season
- OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THE PROTEAS ARE HERE
- ▼ December (24)