I read a while ago that you said --
There used to be a bloke who gave himself out by walking when he'd hit the ball. The popularity of that within his team-mates may be shown by the fact that since his retirement, they no longer reply to any emails, phone calls or text messages.
-- and I want you to know that we miss you.
We miss your batting, your keeping, your sportsmanship, your enthusiasm.
People I know who don't even like cricket miss you.
I wouldn't be surprised if our enemies miss you, in a masochistic sort of way.
God knows the team misses you, though not as evidently as Warne or McGrath.
I know there's no going back and that's how it should be. But damn it was better with you.
- A Little Golden Book Classic Tale
- And now for something completely different...
- KP speaks...
- Series wrap - tell your friends
- Incomprehensible bravery
- England foot shooting continues
- Desperate and dateless?
- Grayeme's Joernaal - day 30
- A fracture in the plan
- 3rd Test, 2nd Day, 2nd Session Aus vs SA
- Dear Gilly,
- OBO blogging tomorrow
- Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
- Numero uno up for grabs
- Shut up Roy
- Dhoni stirs it up
- That's a wrap
- ▼ January (17)