One hot and sticky Friday afternoon, an avid cricket fan and two of her friends went to the local park to watch her team take on a great challenger.
Australia versus South Africa
South Africa won the toss and batted. Here is Jiminy.
The South Africans made an impressive 288. Jiminy made 60 not out.
They stopped for a while to let some idiots run around on-field. The Australians cheated (yes, they are wearing dresses).
Then it was Australia's turn. Marsh failed. Ponting braved the field, ready to save his team, self, the game.
He swung and missed.
He got out.
And they fell like the ASX200.
So this blogger went home to watch the tennis.
- A Little Golden Book Classic Tale
- And now for something completely different...
- KP speaks...
- Series wrap - tell your friends
- Incomprehensible bravery
- England foot shooting continues
- Desperate and dateless?
- Grayeme's Joernaal - day 30
- A fracture in the plan
- 3rd Test, 2nd Day, 2nd Session Aus vs SA
- Dear Gilly,
- OBO blogging tomorrow
- Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
- Numero uno up for grabs
- Shut up Roy
- Dhoni stirs it up
- That's a wrap
- ▼ January (17)