Bloody AB. Always upstaging me. If the stupid man hadn't given me out, that would have been me, in my rightful place as century maker. Little shit.
Other than that I'm not too fazed. We will win. I will make a hundred this innings. We will be number one. And when we are I will be the first in line to give Ponting that patronising handshake. Oh yes. And AB will know his place.
I don't need to get revenge on Johnson now either. 96 n.o. is punishment enough for any bowler. It'll never happen again. I laughed for hours.
I got a letter from Minki on Wednesday, a postcard from Norway.
I hope your feelng beterr after ur surjerry en I hope u beet those Ossies.
I think of u sumtimes. Alle voorspoed.
Damn I miss her.
I had a ham sandwich for lunch. It was delicious.
- I love Daniel Vettori
- New blog
- "South African" Premier League
- Ponting's wicket
- Test matches and OBEs and Engerland. And South Afr...
- "I love weddings... drinks all 'round!"
- Domestic season closing
- Good luck Binga
- Kiki and Sassy ruin cricket
- I need your help
- We're all in this together
- Cricket in Pakistan
- Terrorism 'n' stuff
- Got a beef with Sri Lanka?
- BlackCaps regroup!
- My Joernaal - The Wanderers, day three
- ▼ March (18)