Love 'em or hate 'em they are about to win the Sheffield Shield against Queensland.
Yup. The coolest named team in Australia are 392 runs in front of the Bulls at stumps on day four. So they'd better declare and do their thing so that Brad Hodge can have some joy in this cold, callous world.
Good stats - Chris Rogers (still not forgiven) 105; D Hussey 103; Cam White 135. Andrew Symonds 4/48. Dirk Nannes 4/65, Clint McKay 3/35. It's Victoria's game; none of the Bulls' batsmen even deserve a mention!
Two questions spring to mind... what the fuck happened to New South Wales? And will Jrod be able to cope with the Bushrangers actually winning the Shield?
I vaguely remember saying this last year, but it's the Warriors' turn next summer... just you wait and see.
- I love Daniel Vettori
- New blog
- "South African" Premier League
- Ponting's wicket
- Test matches and OBEs and Engerland. And South Afr...
- "I love weddings... drinks all 'round!"
- Domestic season closing
- Good luck Binga
- Kiki and Sassy ruin cricket
- I need your help
- We're all in this together
- Cricket in Pakistan
- Terrorism 'n' stuff
- Got a beef with Sri Lanka?
- BlackCaps regroup!
- My Joernaal - The Wanderers, day three
- ▼ March (18)