So the Sri Lankan cricket team has been attacked in Pakistan, and while there are casualties and the act is totally reprehensible, four possibilities spring to mind:
2. deliberately targeted by the 'terrorists' Cricket Australia want to avoid by not letting the Aussies tour there
3. deliberately targeted by 'terrorists' hired by Cricket Australia (and maybe pitched in for by other cricket boards who don't let their teams tour there) to make their point
4. Roy did it
Will we ever know the truth? Will Roy ever be sobre enough to own up? Will Australia ever tour Pakistan?
I think the answer is clear to at least one of those questions.
- I love Daniel Vettori
- New blog
- "South African" Premier League
- Ponting's wicket
- Test matches and OBEs and Engerland. And South Afr...
- "I love weddings... drinks all 'round!"
- Domestic season closing
- Good luck Binga
- Kiki and Sassy ruin cricket
- I need your help
- We're all in this together
- Cricket in Pakistan
- Terrorism 'n' stuff
- Got a beef with Sri Lanka?
- BlackCaps regroup!
- ▼ March (17)