On a rather less serious note, I have been meaning to ask all of you who live in Australia to acquire a copy of the February edition of the award winning Whingeing Pom magazine. Your local newsagent would have it, and don't worry, it's bi-monthly, so it's still around.
And then check out the 2,000 word story I wrote on page 54. That's right. This may come as a surprise to you, but my name is actually not Miss Field.
So. Whether or not I get another gig with this magazine depends on the reaction to what I wrote. Love it or hate it, I encourage you to write in and tell the team what you think.
If you feel betrayed by any of those 2,000 words, email the editor and tell him. He's a top fella. For a pom.
- I love Daniel Vettori
- New blog
- "South African" Premier League
- Ponting's wicket
- Test matches and OBEs and Engerland. And South Afr...
- "I love weddings... drinks all 'round!"
- Domestic season closing
- Good luck Binga
- Kiki and Sassy ruin cricket
- I need your help
- We're all in this together
- Cricket in Pakistan
- Terrorism 'n' stuff
- Got a beef with Sri Lanka?
- BlackCaps regroup!
- My Joernaal - The Wanderers, day three
- ▼ March (18)