I just noticed a new blog being written from Sydney by Amy S.
She's a bit on the treacherous side - Australian, with a thing for South Africans. Imagine that!? AND she claimed Albie Morkel off me. Just like that. The cheek!
She ranks the top cricket nations and why she likes or loathes them. My favourite -
8. New Zealand should float by on the back of Dan Vettori's success. Only, Jesse Ryder would need a flotation device. I'm not sure Dan would do.
She also got this comment that she proudly displays at the top of the page "why dont u piss off Amy S!!!!!! u dont know about australia!!!! go back to your sh1thole!!!". I love people.
Amy S Talks Cricket here.
- I love Daniel Vettori
- New blog
- "South African" Premier League
- Ponting's wicket
- Test matches and OBEs and Engerland. And South Afr...
- "I love weddings... drinks all 'round!"
- Domestic season closing
- Good luck Binga
- Kiki and Sassy ruin cricket
- I need your help
- We're all in this together
- Cricket in Pakistan
- Terrorism 'n' stuff
- Got a beef with Sri Lanka?
- BlackCaps regroup!
- My Joernaal - The Wanderers, day three
- ▼ March (18)